Plan to POWER ON at Art & Algorithms • Digital Artists, Galleries, Short Films and Hands-on Interactive Fun in Titusville on Florida’s Space Coast
International Films starting on Tuesday Jan 31. The full festival opens Feb 3. Where to start? Go to the calendar, see what’s happening each day and make your plans. You can get tickets for some events in advance (even when they are free).
Jan 31, Feb 1, Feb 2 – International Film Festival only
Feb 3, Feb 4, Feb 5 – Full Festival AND Film Festival too!
Where is it? Go to DIGITAL HQ on the menu at the top of the page for a map.
The 4th Art & Algorithms, Admission is FREE for all exhibits and events, except for a $6 fee to experience ARBORIA (which is optional). This community-supported festival offers Digital Art Exhibits, Award-winning International Film Showings and Created Gathering Spaces at Art & Algorithms, thanks to the generosity of our funding partners.
Art & Algorithms is a FREE ADMISSION Digital Arts Festival with creative gallery spaces, artists on site, international short films, and interactive art and a walkable downtown, with:
- Curated digital arts
- International artists in residence for the festival
- A focus on ART that is INTERACTIVE
- Surprising digital art galleries in created spaces
- Award-winning international short films (festival within the festival)
- DIY create opportunities—inspiring hands-on interactive fun
- Virtual Realty and iPad Labs
- Student Exhibits from home and abroad
- Special Family Film Fun Programs
- Creative interactions with people and their art
There is a $6 admission charge to enter Arboria. This is the only exhibit with a cost at the festival. Children 4 years and under may enter free, accompanied by a paying adult. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (maximum 4 children per adult).
Program subject to change. Some Special Events and Artist Workshops have fees. Watch the website as options unfold.
Address: 101 N Washington Ave, Titusville, Florida
Multiple parking lots, downtown and at Sand Point Park.